Friday, April 3, 2009

Dreams Do Come True!!!

The first Gracie book is going to be published!!!
Gracie's Groundhog Day Surprise should be available by November!!!


Author: Kristi Morrow Butler

Illustrator: David F. Morrow (Yes, that's my Daddy!)




Upcoming Events:

Book a school visit or book signing!! Just leave a comment!


We are headed to Punxsutawney, PA for Groundhog Day, Feb. 2, 2010!!! We'll be staying at our favorite Punxy B&B, the Jackson Run Bed and Breakfast with our friend and innkeeper, Donna Grabany! She even has chocolate groundhogs!!!
Check back in for updates on publishing progress.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I don't have to drive to Punxysutawney for a book. You, Daddy, and the Lord did a great job! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww... I just found this and Gracie is BEAUTIFUL.... I am so proud of you and sending my full support for the new writing ministry the LORD has opened up for you.

    Hugz and fishes, <>< <>< <>< <><

    ReplyDelete