Thursday, November 3, 2011

Great Evening at North Raleigh Christian Academy


I was greeted by these lovely ladies!  They were so hospitable and fed me lots of peanut M&M's!!
My table was all set up!  And I took my Daddy's picture so my little friends could "meet" my Daddy, the illustrator too. 


This is my favorite part about being an author!!!  Such sweet new friends!

Gracie and Grover got some great hugs!
Thanks, NRCA and Bedford Falls Book Fairs!!  I had a wonderful time!!!

PS  Jan, thanks for sending the photo!!  I tried to email you, but it kept coming back.  Loved meeting you and your precious family!

PSS Laurie, sorry you left before we took the group picture!  It was great to meet you!

PSSS Yes, Wendy!!  It's a real groundhog...Sir Walter Wally from the Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh.  It was taken last year at Groundhog Day!  I was in Ground-Hog Heaven!

2 comments:

  1. Kristi what a fun Day you had!
    Kids love meeting authors and you are such a fun one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the highlight of my day! You have such a sweet spirit with children (and their parents)! I love your heart for Jesus and will treasure your wonderful book for many years to come. Jan

    ReplyDelete