Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Craft Fairs and Festivals...First Baptist Church of Indian Trail, NC and Hemby Bridge, NC!!

Mistletoe Madness at First Baptist Church of Indian Trail is always fabulous!  Their women's ministry does an outstanding job!!  I always love spending time with my friends Jean Matthew Hall and Jill Roman Lord!  And of course it's so great to see so many of my Charlotte area friends!!
And then we really got in the mood for the holidays with all the sights, smells, and sounds of Christmas in Hemby Bridge!
Our dear friends, Don and Cindy Kinney, shared their tent, chairs and setup expertise with us!!  It was fun to visit with them!!


The talented illustrator, my sweet Daddy, came by to visit for a while.

My Jersey girl, Evie, spent the whole day with me!!  We had fun snuggling up and trying to keep warm!

Yep!  I'm one happy Mama!  I miss my girls!  Evie and I loved it when Rachel came to join us!!  We got to rub her baby belly and even feel the baby move!!  Daddy Brandon came by too!!  So blessed!!


Thanking God for this journey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment