Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Merriment to Come!!

There's a nip in the air...a fire in my fireplace...and a new event on my calendar to share Grover Groundhog Is Not Hibernating This Christmas! I am loving these festivities!!!  Here's the latest scoop!

Thursday, November 11
Author Visit to Carolina Christian School
Locust, NC

Friday, November 12
Author Visit to Hickory Grove Baptist Christian School
Charlotte, NC

Sunday, November 21
Craft Fair
137 Briarfield Drive
Apex, NC
Please come and invite your friends!!!!  Lots of great vendors & Christmas shopping!!!

Friday, December 3
Author Visit to Bethesda Christian Academy
Durham, NC

Friday, December 10
Author Visit to Carmel Christian School
Matthews, NC

And a ChickFilA event to be announced soon! 

My 10 year old daughter (pianist and violinist) and I are also partnering to visit at Elmcroft Assisted Living Facility, where my sweet Nana lives, to treat them to some Christmas music and the Grover story while we are in Charlotte over the Thanksgiving holidays!!  What a blessing for us to have the opportunity to share God's love together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment