Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Trip Back "Home" to Hickory Grove Baptist Christian School!

Aaaahh, it felt soooooooooo good to be back at HGBCS!!!  Some of my favorite people...students...and "sisters" are there.  My memories of teaching there will forever make me smile!
The day got off to the perfect start with a chance to hug...and hear the laughter of...my precious friend, and former assistant, Pam!!!  She's pointing to where the Gracie book is dedicated to her...I always obey Pam!

The day was packed full!!!  I enjoyed visits with TK-Fifth grade...from 8:15-2:00!!!  They were wonderful listeners and asked lots of great questions!!!

You've got to love pink hairbows!!!!  Gracie was excited to meet this new friend!
What a gift to be able to hug this precious one that I prayed from China to America!!!!

Thanks for coming, Kay!  What a treat to see you!!!  She knew me when I was just a baby!!!

And what a way to end the day...precious time with my dear "sisters"!!!  God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment