Monday, December 27, 2010

ChickfilA Dinner Event...so Merry...and yummy!!

Thanks to Marnie and ChickfilA of Apex for a wonderful evening of Christmas celebration!!!  Of course the food was tasty...especially those peppermint shakes!!!  Not only were we visited by Santa Cow and Elf Cow, but were even serenaded by harpist, Rose Stenbuck!  Wow!

Lots of great friends came out on that blustery night!!
My wonderful Pastor, Matt Rice, from The Creek Church in Morrisville, and his little darlin's were there!!!
Grover and Gracie got some special hugs!  And some of my amazing students came out to help me read...and sing...and quote the passage from Luke 2!!!

I'm so thankful that this dear one (a former student of mine from Cary Christian School) got to come!!!  Her visit came after a trip to the ER for stitches in her sweet cheek.  I'm so proud of her bravery!!!
A pose with my favorite PK's in their cow hats!!  Aren't they just so precious?!?!

Sweet hugs from some of my cuties from PPCC!!

Delightful new friends...such intent listeners...and so sweet!
Love those smiles!!!

Even grown-up friends came to visit!!!  Thanks, Johnny and Rhea, for your love and support!!!

Again, thanks to ChickfilA of Apex for allowing me to be a part of your Christmas festivities!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment