Saturday, December 4, 2010

Delightful Time at Bethesda Christian Academy!

Bethesda Christian Academy is near and dear to my heart!  My husband and I co-founded the school!!  We are so proud of the wonderful work in the name of Jesus that is being done there!!!

This was a return visit for Grover, Gracie, and me!  We were there in January for a reading of Gracie's Groundhog Day Surprise.  The students were anxious to hear of the further adventures of Grover and Gracie.

As they arrived...
...then we let the fun begin!!

Grover and Gracie have lots of fans!!

Everyone loves hearing Grover's whistle...and his Groundhog Day message!


I loved every minute with my friends and the wonderful students at BCA!!!  They were awesome listeners and had such great questions!!!  We even had special guests from the News and Observer!!!  It was a delightful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment